“Making healthy eating decisions is a form of self-love. Love yourself now. Love yourself EverMore.”
Nutritional information and health benefits of EverMore nuts. Always naturally-grown, non-GMO EverMore pistachios and almonds are good for you, good for the world.
What are the benefits of eating nuts and seeds?
Eating peanuts and certain tree nuts (i.e., walnuts, almonds, and pistachios) may reduce the risk of heart disease when consumed as part of a diet that is nutritionally adequate and within calorie needs.* Because nuts and seeds are high in calories, eat them in small portions and use them to replace other protein foods, like some meat or poultry, rather than adding them to what you already eat.
Recognized as part of the Protein Food Group by the USDA, nuts and seeds may provide a healthy way to incorporate a plant-based protein into your diet. To learn more about plant-based proteins visit the USDA:
*Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- 9 Amazing Benefits of Almonds
- Unleash the Crunch Power of Almonds
- Health Benefits of Copper
- Health Benefits of almonds
- Magnesium Fact Sheet for Consumers
- Manganese Micronutrient Information
- Phosphorus Micronutrient Information
- Riboflavin Fact Sheet for Consumers
- Thiamin Fact Sheet for Consumers
- Vitamin B6 Fact Sheet for Consumers
- Vitamin E Fact sheet for Consumers
- Zinc Fact Sheet for Consumers